Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

holy pala application (accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
megabubble

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-04

holy pala application (accepted) Empty
PostSubject: holy pala application (accepted)   holy pala application (accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:08 pm

My in game name is meagbubble = original i know

class: holy pala

professions are none on this character on my other character i have 375 minning and BS i have played wow for a long time and my other character is pvp based only name = feelingbrave dunemaul

my talents are 41/20/0 i choose this spec for good healing and survibility but i am happy to respec if needed

My plus healing is 1856 there is a few items i need to upgrade but finding it hard to find a strong active raiding guild. I can raid everyday not a problem if not i can give following notice.

i have vent installed and use following addons: Pala power, KTM, DBM

my armoury link is here= http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... Megabubble

Previous guild exile. my reason for leaving they dont raid enough anymore

Reason i want to join i am keen raider like to raid alot im 21 from uk london. so old enough to take a good verbal beating, i wont pretend to know all boss but i study before and not scared to ask for advice. have raided TK SSC ZUL, and i am quick thinker looking for serious raiding guild so thats about it i think i hope i get accepted thx.
Back to top Go down
Heimbrent

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-21

holy pala application (accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Uhm   holy pala application (accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:26 am

If you really wanna join this guild I think you should put more effort in the apply. And we allready got 3 active/skilled paladins. Id say we dont need more holy paladins in TGF. Just my thoughts. You need to wait for Stryc to reply.

Thanks

-Heimbrent
Back to top Go down

holy pala application (accepted)
Page 1 of 1