Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shejk - Resto shaman(ACCEPTED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shejk

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Shejk - Resto shaman(ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Shejk - Resto shaman(ACCEPTED)   Shejk - Resto shaman(ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:15 pm

My characters name is Shejk, and it's a shaman Smile. I'm lvl 70 and specced resto to max effect.

Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Shejk

IRL Info
My name is Tobias and I'm 17 years old, turning 18 this summer, and I'm born male, and will always be that gender Smile. I'm currently living in Sweden, and have been for my whole life.

Playtime:
Monday: 16:00 - 23:30
Tuesday: 17:50 - 23:30
Wednesday: 15:00 - 23:30
Thursday: 17:50 - 00:00
Friday: 17:50 - **:**
Saturday: When I wake up - **:**
Sunday: When i wake up - 00:00

Personal Raiding Experience
Karazhan: Cleared
Zul'aman: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern: all exept last boss
Tempest Keep - All exept First (pheonix...) and Last (Kael)
Mount hyjal - First boss
Black Temple - None

why do u wanna join The Good Fortune: That's a good question. I have atleast 2 subjects to take up. First of, Grmalj is in the guild. That's a very kind person and I've been playing with him a little then and then. He told me about this guild, and I thought that it's a good guild for me since they are still making progress in the game.
Second subject is about my guild (Berzerkers of Flame). My guild stopped raiding 3 months ago, and it has taken it's tole on me, but now I think it's enough, and I want to get up on that raiding sadle and start it again.

Why should you invite me: I'm a contributer to alot of stuff. Healing, funny jokes (Atleast some times hehe) a good team player and a very positive person. I'm a raider, a team player, you can even say a peoples-man.

The only thing I have to say as my last words is; I might just be a little person in a big game, but I'm locked and loaded to kick some ass. Hoping to see a good response to my apply, and I hope you will find me interresting.
Back to top Go down
Jólamadurin(Admin)
Admin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Shejk - Resto shaman(ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: ***   Shejk - Resto shaman(ACCEPTED) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:03 pm

That is a nice apply.

I say give him a inv. since we are in need of imba healers. Smile

but sill not up to me. but good luck with the apply.
Back to top Go down
https://thegoodfortune.forumotion.com

Shejk - Resto shaman(ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1