Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warlock application (accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Csg

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Warlock application (accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Warlock application (accepted)   Warlock application (accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:15 pm

Character Info
Name: Csg (Crazy stalker girl) | Class: Warlock | Level: 70| Preferred Spec: 0/21/40 (I don't mind respeccing)

Armory link :

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Csg

IRL Info

Playtime

My current IRL schedule allows me to be very active. I can't really give specific times, but unless something comes up (like weekend social/party stuff at friday and saturday) I should be able to have 100% attendance. The only time I'm gonna be busy soon (which is planned) is the 27:th until 19:00 and the 29:th until 17:00. In my last guild I had a 100% 25man raiding activity (though we only played for 2-3months) and I have even more time now.

Personal Raiding Experience
Karazhan: exalted. done kara.. too much
Zul'aman: Got kill experience from first 3 bosses
Gruul's Lair: 100% clear experience
Magtheridon's Lair: 100% kill experience
Serpentshrine Cavern: kill experience from lurker
Tempest Keep - kill experience from void reaver
Mount hyjal -
Black Temple.

why do u wanna join The Good Fortune:

I used to raid a lot, but sadly my old guild(Pandaemonium) died around the beginning of 2008. It was time for a break from WoW which I took over a few months. Now I'm back for some more 25man action before the new expansion arrives. Been looking for a new guild to apply to and this is the first guild I've stumbled upon that seems to be around my level.

Why should you invite me:

I'm a mature and disciplined player with good priorities when it comes to raiding. My idea of raiding fun is 100% focus during the whole raidsession. It's important to be well prepared before bosses in my opinion. Pots, +spell dmg food, elixirs etc, reading about the strategy for new attempts on a boss and downloading videos to get a feel of the fight. It should all be very standard for a raider. Items isn't something I drool over too much (thats what we all say though Smile. However, I do care when people talk too much about them during raiding. This is a problem my old guild had, which was very annoying. I'm familiar with dkp loot systems and I'm open for whatever looting system you guys use.

I have no problem using voice communications and I consider my english to be sufficient. I also have decent fire res tanking gear for Leo tanking (though I've never done the fight). I consider myself to be a loyal player, in the sense that I'm not afraid of periods of inactivity, something most guilds seem to go through now and then.

Last Words

Don't know what else to say. Looking forward to see what you have to say. :-]

edit: It seems my armory won't update. I'm 0/21/40 specced.
stats:
1107 spell damage with fel armor
25.23% spell crit with devastation
195 spell hit rating
25 spellhaste rating :b
Back to top Go down
Rockwest

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Warlock application (accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock application (accepted)   Warlock application (accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:10 am

Very good apply, nice age, Ok exp and reasonable gear.

Based on your apply and gear i would like you to join tgf for trial. So wisper Ðisable, rockwest or an officer for invite.
Back to top Go down

Warlock application (accepted)
Page 1 of 1