Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogue / Paladin App (Denied)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valenos

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Rogue / Paladin App (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Rogue / Paladin App (Denied)   Rogue / Paladin App (Denied) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:01 am

Character Info
Name: Pukey | Class: Rogue | Level: 70 | Preferred Spec: Combat Sword
Name: Valenos | Class: Paladin | Level: 48 (at current, leveling very fast) | Preferred Spec: Holy (However will spec Protection if its required)

Armory link : Armory currently not working, will post armory link when its functional.

IRL Info

Playtime
Sunday: When I wake up until 23.00
Monday: 18:00 until 23.00
Tuesday: 18.00 until 23.00
Wednesday: 18:00 until 23.00
Thursday: 18:00 until 23:00
Friday: 18:00 until 01.00
Saturday: When I wake up until 01.00

Personal Raiding Experience
Karazhan: Full
Zul'aman: 1/6
Gruul's Lair: Full
Magtheridon's Lair: Unentered
Serpentshrine Cavern: 1/6
Tempest Keep: Unentered
Mount hyjal: Unentered
Black Temple: Unentered

Why do you wanna join The Good Fortune:
I would like to join the good fortune because I am interested in Raiding, and have friends within the guild. I would like to make good progress though raiding, and also help the progress of the guild.

Why should you invite me:
You should invite me because I am a friendly and active player, who willnot hessitate to help if needed. I have an enchanting, and will happily enchant guildies if needed, or DE during raids / heroics.

Last Words:
I understand my progression is weak compared to some, however I have mates who raid regulary for help with tactics and I willnot hessiate to search tactics online for encounters. I am active, and heroic regulary for badges to buy gear. I do this with Oni alot, whos a real life friend.
Back to top Go down
Øni

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Oni's Recommendation!   Rogue / Paladin App (Denied) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:05 am

Valenos / Pukey (Mike) is a RL mate of mine, hes a skilled rogue and paladin. His paladin is leveling quickly also and hes shown great skill in both healing and tankin with the class. Hes done numerous raids with me and many heroics.

I highly recommend this player, his paladin will be 70 soon, as we both have a week off college next week, so he can level his sexy Blood Elf butt off. Once hes 70, im going to grind heroics with him as tank and get his gear up fast.
Back to top Go down
Nasgul

Nasgul

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: :RE   Rogue / Paladin App (Denied) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:57 am

Well i wish him good luck then Smile
Back to top Go down
Ragorian

Number of posts : 13
Geografisk sted : Faroe Islands
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Rogue / Paladin App (Denied)   Rogue / Paladin App (Denied) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:33 am

Sorry the waiting time, been away for 2 weeks now. Loved the application but I regret to tell you that the Rogue Applications are closed since we have 4 active Rogues in the raidgroup and frankly, thats all we need. Sorry again and goodluck to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue / Paladin App (Denied)   Rogue / Paladin App (Denied) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue / Paladin App (Denied)
Page 1 of 1