Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xyrina

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest   Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:10 am

Character Info
Name: Xyrina | Class: Priest | Level: 70 | Preferred Spec: 16/45/0

My quip is not great, i have been away for a long time but im working hard on upgrading it. 1200+ healing, 280 mana regen.

IRL Info

Playtime
My playtime changes alot because of my irregular work times. I usually play after 18.00 and can keep going untill 6 in the morning when im not working. I can usually choose the days i work and the days i dont so its easy to make time for important raids and such.

Personal Raiding Experience
Karazhan: Cleared
Zul'aman: Been in but not completed
Gruul's Lair: Been in but not completed
Magtheridon's Lair: No expirience
Serpentshrine Cavern: No expirience
Tempest Keep - No expirience
Mount hyjal - No expirience
Black Temple. No expirience

why do u wanna join The Good Fortune:
The main reason is that I have been looking for a solid and good guild for a long time. This guild seems to have good structure and is active, that is what i want. I just came from the army and have been away from wow for 9 months, i have missed out on alot and i want to expirience it all with a good guild.

Why should you invite me:
Eaven tho my quip is not great and i dont have alot of expirience im a fast learner and active player. I will not change guild right after i get better quip, ill stick with the people i start playing with and will support the guild 100% Im a mature player and there will be no " Sorry i need to go my mom needs the computer" stuff. I also have a lv70 rogue that you dont need at the moment and im working on my prot warrior.

Last Words
I hope you can see trought my crappy gear and give me a chance to prove myself. You will not regret it.
Back to top Go down
Excellcior

Number of posts : 10
Geografisk sted : I R Norway!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Supah   Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:13 am

Well that was a Super apply... And we are in need of Priests... so i think we should give him a shot...
You should Read up on tactics and watch Movies at Youtube.com to prepare for Raids tho...
Back to top Go down
Xyrina

PostSubject: Re: Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest   Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:45 am

I will.
Back to top Go down
Heimbrent

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: blabla   Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:11 pm

Seems good but you just lack some in experience..
Back to top Go down
Xyrina

PostSubject: Re: Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest   Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:15 pm

The expirience will come fast, i usually need to see it once and next time i remember it Smile
Back to top Go down
Đisable

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest   Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:08 pm

We need more active holy priests in 25man raids.... the only problem is your lack of gear and experiance, the only setback is that we need to gear you up. gonna place you on Trial and see how it goes, be active listen to Raidleaders, and farm for better gear badges/heroic/tailor gear... and i assure you, if you want to raid and really show it, it´s 100% for sure you will get a raider spot. /w Đisable ingame. pirat
Back to top Go down
Xyrina

PostSubject: Re: Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest   Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:42 am

Hopefully i have not dissapointed anyone so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest   Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xyrina - Lv70 Holy priest
Page 1 of 1