Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lvl 70 Moonkin Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pewadin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-28

lvl 70 Moonkin Druid Empty
PostSubject: lvl 70 Moonkin Druid   lvl 70 Moonkin Druid I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:31 am

Character Info
Name: Pewadin
Class: Druid
Level: 70
Preferred Spec: Moonkin caster dps

Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Pewadin

IRL Info
Nationality: Brittish

Playtime

Generally my playtime is as below, unless i have got a project on at work that requires me to work funny hours / weekends. would love to be on all the time but no one says no to extra money Smile

Sunday: When i wake up until 22:00
Monday: 18:00 until 22:00
Tuesday: 18:00 until 22:00
Wednesday: 18:00 until 22:00
Thursday: 18:00 until 22:00
Friday: 18:00 until 24:00
Saturday: maybe all day but can't garentee that

Personal Raiding Experience
Karazhan: cleared
Zul'aman: few bosses
Gruul's Lair: cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: few bosses
Serpentshrine Cavern: n/a on this char
Tempest Keep - n/a on this char
Mount hyjal - not been here before
Black Temple - not been here before

why do u wanna join The Good Fortune:

I like the raid and do heroic dungeons, with my last guild this became harder and herder to get arranged. I would like to join a guild that does these a bit more often, if i could i'd join raids for every night of the week Smile
Obviously im not just centered on pve but do like the occasional pvp esp if you do a guild premade.

I realise that my druid is in more bits of pvp than should be but have found it really hard to get decent kit joining heroic groups as this spec is generally not looked for and overlooked when looking for dps.

Why should you invite me:

Im friendly easy to get on with, quick learner and flexable. if im needed for one reason or another and it's not a night that i would be on for long then if given a day or so i can move stuff round and make myself avaliable.

think that's it gone on for long enough lol!

Nasgul

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-18

lvl 70 Moonkin Druid Empty
PostSubject: hey   lvl 70 Moonkin Druid I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:02 am

Your Application has been decided because guild have been disbanded for some fuck reasons. Good luck to search other guilds
Back to top Go down

lvl 70 Moonkin Druid
Page 1 of 1