Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feral Druid Tank. (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Øni

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Feral Druid Tank. (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Feral Druid Tank. (Accepted)   Feral Druid Tank. (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:34 pm

Character Info
Name: Øni | Class: Druid | Level: 70 | Preferred Spec: Feral

Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=%C3%98ni (usually in DPS gear)

IRL Info

Playtime
Sunday: 1200 - 0100
Monday: 1700 - 0100
Tuesday: 1800 - 0100
Wednesday: 1200 - 0100
Thursday: 1400 - 0100
Friday: 1700 - 0100
Saturday: 1200 - 0100

Personal Raiding Experience
Karazhan: Full
Zul'aman: Only Nalorakk (on hunter)
Gruul's Lair: Full (on hunter)
Magtheridon's Lair: Not entered.
Serpentshrine Cavern: Not entered.
Tempest Keep: Not entered
Mount hyjal: Not entered
Black Temple: Not entered

Why do you want join The Good Fortune: Because I am looking for a PvE raiding guild with good progress who I can raid with and make friends.

You should invite me because I'm a friendly, deadicated player. I am always willing to tank a heroic / raid if I am not already saved. If I am unsure of a Boss tactic I will not hesitate to search the tactics online before the fight.

Last Words
I am a 375 Elixir Master Herbalist, and can provide Guildies with Potions, Elixirs and Transmutes. Also working on fishing / cooking for more raid buffs, thought Well Fed buff.

Note: Excellcior asked me to apply.

Last edited by Rockwest on Wed May 21, 2008 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Excellcior asked me to mention in the application that he asked me to apply.)
Back to top Go down
Heimbrent

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: asdas   Feral Druid Tank. (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:22 pm

Good apply. But slack at experience idd. Read up tacts at WoWiki And it sohuld be fine mate. You have my vote. But we need you to be active and come for almost all raids cause or others druids slack big times. And try go heroic get badges and buy some vendor gear.

Thanks

-Heimbrent

This is a blessing, invite this guy!

Last edited by Heimbrent on Mon May 12, 2008 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Øni

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re:   Feral Druid Tank. (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:47 am

Yes I agree I lack experience, and I will read up on tactics without hessitation. I also regularly go Heroics, to get badges for my gear. I am very active and can attend all raids you throw at me.

I also forgot to mention I have a full healing set (minus belt, working on getting one) and would respec if it was needed. However I would prefer to stay as a feral tank.

Also I have the "Essence-Infused Moonstone" which means I can summon Anzu in Heroic Sethekk and would happily run it daily with Guildies in hope of myself or a guildie gaining the Raven Lord mount. More Guildies that can get it the better, because its a very attractive mount.
Back to top Go down
Shotgunn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Tank. (Accepted)   Feral Druid Tank. (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:24 am

Oni Tank Class is full Sad i just applied for it on my warrior and got declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid Tank. (Accepted)   Feral Druid Tank. (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid Tank. (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1